Sanctuary Of Final Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary Of Final Fantasy

Simple site for final fantasy style role play.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet McCopp

Garnet McCopp

Character sheet
Health:
Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost Left_bar_bleue10/10Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Spirit:
Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost Left_bar_bleue10/10Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:

Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost Empty
PostSubject: Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost   Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Garnet Ruber McCopp

Legacy Frost

Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost Legacy10
B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

Name Garnert McCopp (Legacy Frost)
Apparent Age and True Age 35/335 (when brought to modern world)
GenderMale
RaceHuman (Undead)
Relationship StatusHis soul mate has been found yet they choose to be partners. He is single otherwise.
OrientationHeterosexual

M o r e I n f o r m a t i o n

Height/Weight He stands 6 foot tall and weighs 180 Lbs
Body Build Garnet, being undead, has lost a bit of his muscle. He retains a moderate build.
Eye Color A cold blue covers what used to be his green iris.
Hair Color A heavy tinge of red dyes what normally was brown to give it a spicy and mellow look
♥ Helping others
Dislikes
✖ Being without protection
PersonalityGarnet is calm and cold. He utilizes his mind and body to whatever task necessary. A different side is shown around those he trusts with his heart.
BioGarnet McCopp, now known as Legacy Frost, was a proud knight of the Belarun Kingdom. He was fallen by archers during an ambush and suddenly found himself alive again after being dead for a year. He saved a village from bandits and learned from Belarun's (former) princess that he has been dead for over a year. He sorrowfully turned down the princess's offer to live in peace with her as husband and wife. He lives on only to figure out the cause of his reanimation. Garnet found the otherworld one fateful day and was able renew himself. He decided to become cold after his suffering through the past two winters. He managed to develop new powers and imbue those into a new sword he forged there. A dragon aided him in these tasks after winning the deal to best the dragon in combat. The name Legacy came to the dragon for his willingness to carry on the Belarun name. A lynx spirit called to Legacy when he revisited the otherworld. They quickly became rather intimate over time, discovering a new focus in life: to discover with the eyes and mind. After bonding with Yamaneko, they have been travelling the world together ever since to figure out why he has been brought back.
TraitsGarnet was raised royally growing up. He quickly became a knight and learned how to defend himself with swordsmanship and grappling. He was stuck in the winter after being revived, never giving him the chance to fully recuperate. He found Yamaneko in the otherworld and brought her along with him to teach him perception. He also developed his Ice powers whilst in otherworld with the assistance of a dragon. After besting this dragon in combat, armor was forged to allow him to embrace a dragonic spirit. When done, his abilities are enhanced at the cost of his humanity (if I could incorporate this, only possible at 5% health and death occurs at 1%).
FlawsLegacy's undead body cannot utilize everything a human could normally do. This includes the ability to recuperate properly and poor skeletal integrity; his bones easily break. He cannot recover health through rest, therefore only spells and potions can heal him.
Special AbilitiesLegacy is able to utilize cold energy in a similar manner to heat. He can summon ice or create vapor as long as there is something cold or precipitation around him. His Frostmane (signature sword which will start out weak and grow stronger when it's upgraded) has a chance to freeze whatever it cuts something.
Weakness As a warrior of ice, Legacy has a few "issues" with heat. Mainly if surrounded by fire, he becomes human and loses all of his ice powers.

O t h e r I n f o r m a t i o n

FearsLegacy's failure to protect his castle still haunts him to this day.
FamilySeeing how his town was pillaged by a rival kingdom centuries ago, he has nobody to call family except for his partner.
ExtraHis skin is pale for being dead. He is normally cold to the touch unless he is brought around heat.
Motto(s)"Normally when you die, your life is over." "I don't know why the hell I'm back on this earth but I'm gonna find out sooner or later."
Created ByGarnet McCopp
[img][/img]

Last edited by Garnet McCopp on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Small improvements)
Back to top Go down

Garnet McCopp aka Legacy Frost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary Of Final Fantasy :: Character Database :: Character Database-
Jump to: