Sanctuary Of Final Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary Of Final Fantasy

Simple site for final fantasy style role play.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+3
InternetZombie
Sakura Lunaris
Solar the demon killer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Solar the demon killer
Admin
Solar the demon killer

Character sheet
Health:
Introduce yourself Left_bar_bleue10/10Introduce yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Spirit:
Introduce yourself Left_bar_bleue10/10Introduce yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Introduce yourself here. We want to know what you like and who you are. Dont be shy we wont bite.
Back to top Go down
http://argettoxin.deviantart.com/
Sakura Lunaris

Sakura Lunaris

Character sheet
Health:
Introduce yourself Left_bar_bleue200/200Introduce yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Spirit:
Introduce yourself Left_bar_bleue200/200Introduce yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

~Nyan hai!! =^.^= ~<3

^^; urm yes...hello there, I'm Sakura or Saku for short (as this is who I often use as my URPC). I am currently 27 years old and I have about two years or so in RP experience in forums and another year atop that if you count msn. Over the last year and a half I have improved from one liners to a paragraph or more in a single post, it's thanks to quality RP'ers I have met and befriended that I continue to push myself at improving my RP abilities. I have also picked up how to format posts. I enjoy Anime and Manga of all sorts and I'm also far too nice for my own good I believe. I consider myself still quite the newbie but I always try my best to keep others interested and entertained. I look forward to being able to RP with you all and maybe make some more friends along the way. If you have any questions or want to ask me something then go right ahead. I am extremely placid and easy going unless someone makes me mad...then it's not a pretty site...anyway it's nice to meet you all.

*bows to everyone politely before suddenly vanishing from sight in an explosion of azure crystal cherry blossom petals*
Back to top Go down
Solar the demon killer
Admin
Solar the demon killer

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Hello, Im Solar or Sol for short in some ways. Im a 20 year old who loves to role play. I've been role playing since 2009 and have gotten better in the past 2 years. I draw and love music, and currently in college dealing with jackass teachers. Anyways, I am one who tends to be quiet but I will get into the rp i am in.
Back to top Go down
http://argettoxin.deviantart.com/
InternetZombie

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Okay this is new XD   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 am

Hello I am InternetZombie or Zombie works just fine as well. I have been a RPer ever since I was in Middle School but this is perhaps the first time I've ever RPed on a site besides Gaia Online or WoW but this seems like a good experience ^-^ I am currently a Junior in High School so don't be surprised if I'm not posting often but just pester me enough and I'll get to it I promise. I enjoy being on the internet, playing video games, reading, and other stuff you don't care about Very Happy hope we all have an awesome time in this roleplay thing and I'm really looking forward to figure out this site more as well.
Back to top Go down
roninlast

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduction?   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Name's Dane Nerro, avid roleplayer but randomly good. Um.......I'm a gamer, duelist, and I like fighting rps mostly.
Back to top Go down
Garnet McCopp

Garnet McCopp

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit:
Stamina:

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:23 pm

My name is Garnet McCopp, also known as Legacy Frost. I'm a friend of Solar over the internet. I'm a swordsman, gamer, and college student. I'm also a bit of a spriter, which you'll see as my avatar. There's not much left other than saying that I have my character fully planned out.

Last edited by Garnet McCopp on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neidow Acers

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Dis is meh   Introduce yourself EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 am

Greetings, I am Neidow, or Nei for short. I am trying to get back into rp's so hopefully I'll make some friends and posts here and what not. I enjoy video games, archery, and roleplaying. I'm 17, a Senior in high school and uhh, yeah, feel free to chat with me or something tongue
Back to top Go down
Dilrax

Dilrax

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 am

some know me most do not, but i am what i am and that is a lucario, yeah i see my self that way.
due to my unique... Traits and ability which im not willing to speak of at this time, i am easy to get along with as i will Connect, Feel and sense the emotions of another, i may Reflect that from time to time, in the mean time, Hai! and just call me " Dil " For short...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary Of Final Fantasy :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: